With a hint of summertime in the air and an extra Bank Holiday on the horizon to commemorate the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee, it’s hard not to get swept up in the wave of patriotic celebration. Get into the spirit and check out our fabulous world-famous British brands to find the perfect outfit for attending a garden or street party.
Our Icon Outlet team have cherry-picked the Best of British on show at Icon Outlet, and like every brand out there, they each have their own unique story from humble British beginnings. With so much British fashion heritage on show, strut on down to shop local and support British brands, all at up to 70% off RRP.
Suited & booted
If you’re looking for the very best in British tailoring, then look no further. Whether you’re after a beautiful suit, some hand-crafted leather shoes, or accessories to bring your outfit together, come down to Icon Outlet to enjoy our luxury brands that are steeped in British history and heritage.
- Moss Bros, the UK’s No.1 formal menswear specialist, have 171 years of experience in suit design since their founding in London in 1851. They continue to make men feel amazing with suits, knitwear and accessories for every style
- Skopes, established over 60 years ago in Yorkshire, provides men’s’ formalwear of the highest quality, including suits, blazers and tuxedos.
- Joseph Cheaney & Sons are still hand-crafting their beautiful leather shoes from the same factory in Northamptonshire that they’ve occupied since 1896.
- Tateossian are a London jewelry designer, who specialize in men’s accessories. They even have a Queen’s Jubilee range of cufflinks and shirt studs – a winning combination.
Dress to the nines
Heading out and about on the Bank Holiday weekend? Treat yourself to a beautiful, bold and totally British outfit from one of our incredible luxury brands. Floaty florals, sharp tailoring, handbags and shoes, we’ve got it all covered, all at up to 70% off RRP.
- Ted Baker was founded in 1987 in Glasgow. Their unwavering focus on quality, mixed with a quirky sense of humour is always apparent in their playful partywear.
- Hobbs, established in Hampstead, London in 1981, draws on a rich heritage whilst always looking forward. Their collections of timeless pieces are designed to answer the needs of life-loving modern women.
- OSPREY LONDONis renowned for its timelessly elegant luxury leather accessories crafted in the most sumptuous leathers. Bags, belts and wallets; everything you need to complete the look.
- Radley London was founded in the 1980’s in London’s famous Camden Lock Market. Decades on, they’re proud to see their signature Scottie dog swing on the arm of 1000’s of inspiring women around the world.
- Dune London started as a concession store on London’s Oxford Street in 1992 specialising in affordable luxury footwear, and now have over 350 stores. They are quite literally “London born, globally worn”.
Relax and unwind
Planning on putting your feet up over the Queen’s Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend? Why not relax and unwind with some pamper products from The Body Shop; a force for good in British cosmetics. Hailing from Brighton in the 1970’s, they’ve been breaking the mould with their ethically sourced and naturally based products, that makes people feel good in their own skin. Find an amazing range at up to 70% off RRP at their Icon Outlet store.
Classy and casual
Hanging out with family and friends over the Bank Holiday? Perhaps some classy new casual wear from Devon-born Crew Clothing. Their signature polo shirts and jerseys are just part of their range of timeless pieces inspired by the British coast, available at up to 70% off at Icon Outlet.
So however you’re celebrating the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday, we look forward to helping you dress for the occasion, or simply relax, with our brilliant British brands at outlet prices!